Kawaii Gakuen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kawaii Gakuen

♥ Which translates to Cute Academy ♥

Latest topics

» Hi I'm PSYK0
Realistic Loveuu! Empty4/23/2014, 8:53 pm by PSYK0CH1KN

» YouTube Channel
Realistic Loveuu! Empty4/23/2014, 8:51 pm by PSYK0CH1KN

» Chatboxxxxxxxx
Realistic Loveuu! Empty4/23/2014, 8:48 pm by PSYK0CH1KN

» Last one to post wins
Realistic Loveuu! Empty4/24/2013, 6:23 pm by Himeji

» Rate the Username Above You
Realistic Loveuu! Empty3/10/2013, 8:52 pm by Himeji

» YO ITS DBMD
Realistic Loveuu! Empty3/7/2013, 4:56 pm by Himeji

» Featured Gakusei of March - Mina
Realistic Loveuu! Empty3/7/2013, 4:53 pm by Himeji

» Would You Rather
Realistic Loveuu! Empty3/6/2013, 8:39 pm by Kazumi

» Realistic Loveuu!
Realistic Loveuu! Empty3/2/2013, 1:37 am by LuoTianyi

2 posters

Realistic Loveuu!

LuoTianyi
    LuoTianyi
    New Student

Realistic Loveuu! Empty Realistic Loveuu!

Post by LuoTianyi 2/28/2013, 10:36 pm

Welcome to Realistic Loveuu. Where I give tips and advice for love that is happening in the comfort of our own world. (っ-●益●)っ ,︵‿ But I will also help on giving ideas for presents and stuff. >:3

I've had experience, for two people who were desperate needing help, and soon the class started to call me 'Cupid'. ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

Anyway, feel free to ask me about things. ^^
    Mirai
    Mirai
    Admin

Realistic Loveuu! Empty Re: Realistic Loveuu!

Post by Mirai 2/28/2013, 11:22 pm

Bwaah! Cupid-Sama help. See, I liked this guy last year and I try to get over him, but I can't. Now, the more we talk, the less I like him. The less we talk, the more I like him. We're in different classes so we don't talk that much. Help?
    LuoTianyi
    LuoTianyi
    New Student

Post by LuoTianyi 3/1/2013, 12:45 am

Hm... Do you think about him a lot everyday or do you just like him in general?... You don't even need to think about him, you just like him.

But try be friends with him, if he has some online thing add him and talk to him. You did say that the more you talk to him the less you like him right?

Sorry if this isn't good enough, I need to know more information before I can go full Cupid. x.x
    Mirai
    Mirai
    Admin

Post by Mirai 3/1/2013, 1:43 am

LuoTianyi wrote:Hm... Do you think about him a lot everyday or do you just like him in general?... You don't even need to think about him, you just like him.

But try be friends with him, if he has some online thing add him and talk to him. You did say that the more you talk to him the less you like him right?

Sorry if this isn't good enough, I need to know more information before I can go full Cupid. x.x
    Well, maybe you can go backwards Cupid ^^;? I guess I like him in general. And we're actually really close friends And no internet Sorry i wasn't clear. I don't want to like him anymore.
    LuoTianyi
    LuoTianyi
    New Student

Post by LuoTianyi 3/1/2013, 3:48 pm

Mirai wrote:
    LuoTianyi wrote:Hm... Do you think about him a lot everyday or do you just like him in general?... You don't even need to think about him, you just like him.

Well, maybe you can go backwards Cupid ^^;? I guess I like him in general. And we're actually really close friends And no internet Sorry i wasn't clear. I don't want to like him anymore.

Hmm... I've had the same problem.

Do you know anything bad about him? Something gross he likes or anything? Try thinking about the 'downs' about him, maybe you'll stop liking him the more you think about it.
    Mirai
    Mirai
    Admin

Post by Mirai 3/1/2013, 9:07 pm

LuoTianyi wrote:
    Mirai wrote:

Hmm... I've had the same problem.

Do you know anything bad about him? Something gross he likes or anything? Try thinking about the 'downs' about him, maybe you'll stop liking him the more you think about it.
    Thanks for the advice! I'll try that so every time I see him, I'll think of this incident that happened last year ohohohoho!
    LuoTianyi
    LuoTianyi
    New Student

Post by LuoTianyi 3/2/2013, 1:37 am

Mirai wrote:Thanks for the advice! I'll try that so every time I see him, I'll think of this incident that happened last year ohohohoho!

Incident? o: Lol, good luck. c: And you're welcome!~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:06 am